Institute for Senior Annual Giving Professionals
March 20 – 22, 2019
Omni Royal Orleans
New Orleans, La., United States
Designed for high-level advancement services professionals, this program will guide you in moving your operation to the next level of service within advancement. You’ll gain information needed to enhance your skills and talents, develop a top-notch team and produce the results that will ensure your importance at the table of university advancement. This conference is suggested for advancement professionals with senior-level responsibility. Program starts at NOON on Wednesday and ends at NOON on Friday.
Benefits of Attending
- Network with thought leaders in the field.
- Gain insights into best practices that can be implemented into your own program.
- Attain new data and information regarding performance benchmarks, statistical trends and program standards.
- Expand your knowledge base by learning from a diverse group of faculty members.
- View your program through a different lens; distance can add perspective.
Who Should Attend
- Assistant vice presidents, executive directors and directors of annual giving interested in learning, discussing and sharing best practices
- Chief development officers or lead advancement professionals looking to strengthen their knowledge of annual giving
- Senior development officers interested in learning more about best practices and cutting-edge ideas in the field of annual giving
Click below for more details and please consider joining us: