Acquiring new donors can be difficult and expensive for any annual giving program. Fortunately, predictive modeling can make the challenge of converting non-donors into donors easier and more efficient. Creating and applying a simple scoring system can help you to determine which non-donors are most likely to respond to direct appeals and which marketing channels will yield the highest return for various segments.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER
- Methods for building low cost donor acquisition models in-house using Excel
- Guidelines for applying model scores to prioritize prospects and non-donor segments
- Advice for allocating your resources to each of your marketing channels based on model outcomes
- Tips for assessing the strength and effectiveness of your models and your acquisition efforts
- Examples from other institutions, and more!